Pages

Wednesday 28 August 2019

Vegetarian Sushi - Home Economics

Team aspect
To start off, we had one person missing from our group which meant we only had to make 3 sushi rolls. We're getting better at working together and everyone is getting involved. Everyone played a part and we were able to get everything done in time. We did accidentally make a few too many veggies but it's better to make a little too much then a little too much. Plus one of the members in my group just ate the leftover veggies. We had to rush a little for the last two sushi rolls but they still came out looking good. One member of  our group had rolled sushi before and his came out really well.

Outcome
Team Feedback
Most of the people in our team enjoyed the sushi but one of us did accidentally over stuff the roll. Still, most of us enjoyed it or at least liked it. I don't think there is anything that we could think of that would make them much better. They weren't amazing but they weren't terrible either. 

Personal Feedback 
I really enjoyed the sushi and thought it was really good. Again there isn't much that I can think of that would improve the sushi and I thought the selection of veggies were good together. I'm also pretty proud of my sushi rolling skills as the last time I rolled sushi it didn't go as well. The paper was a little inconvenient as I almost bit the paper multiple times. Nonetheless, I enjoyed the sushi.


This sushi isn't mine by the way, it's my friend's Meagan. I was supposed to take a picture after I left the classroom but I forgot and ate my sushi before I could. On the sushi I made the rice wasn't as close to the edge of the seaweed as we were in a rush to finish. You also couldn't see the veggies either. 
Notes
There isn't much to note about this lesson as everything ran smoothly and I don't know what we could add to it. I think it would make a good meal for lunch but you do have to eat sushi the day you make it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.