Pages

Tuesday 6 August 2019

I am honestly ready to become a bog women who lives in the forest - Chapter 14 + 13 continued


HA you thought I was finished with spamming you. THINK AGAIN. Anyway I enjoyed my weekend, I saw Star Wars in concert and it was very enjoyable.

Chapter 13 (yeah there's more)

“Paradise of Hell” is an oxymoron. What does it mean.
I wish there was a dictionary where they simplify the meaning of words cause I had to look up 'oxymoron for kids'. Oxymoron is for phrases, such as "Paradise of Hell" where you put two words that mean the opposite. Paradise usually means something wonderful, such as bed, while Hell is something terrible, such as my Mum's house (jokes). Saying something is "Paradise of Hell" means that you can't explain it put you still understand what the person means.   
  
Kevin’s hatred of the invaders is quite extreme. Why do you think he is so angry?
I mean if someone invaded my country I too would be pissed off. He's probably angry because a lot of crappy stuff has happened over the past couple of days. Along with this he's been spending the past couple of days with the same people 24/7 and, even though I love them, I would also get annoyed spending that much time with my friends. Assuming that it's been little over a week he's been spending that vast majority of his waking hours with these people. 

The group take turns discussing the extent to which they’d go to make a difference. Order the characters by their commitment to overthrowing the enemy?:
Well Kevin and Robyn, even though they aren't on good times at the moment, are definitely ready to fight the government  with Kevin wanting to do it a little more (in my opinion at least). I'd say Corrie is 3rd/2nd and I don't really know about the others. I'd say maybe Homer, Ellie, Fi, Lee (I think that's everyone) in that order. Maybe. 

Despite the fact that the teenagers are in the midst of a war zone, evading enemy soldiers and planning guerrilla operations, they still find time to harbor romances. Do you think this is realistic?
I mean you can't help it when you develop feelings for someone. Especially when you're in a situation where you're constantly around someone, sometimes you might develop feelings further then friendship (if that makes sense). She [Ellie] might feel like she needs someone to cling to as a romantic partner or she's confusing friendship and the need for some sort of love, whether platonic or not, could be confusing her.

Chapter 14

What reasons does Ellie give Lee for not wanting a relationship with him?
Ellie states that she's "All confused," and that the conversation they were having was something that she wasn't prepared for. Along with this she states that at the moment Lee is driving her crazy and that he's is "So annoying today!". She just seems to not be prepared and just a bit confused at the moment.
What do you think are the real reasons?
Just the above. She just doesn't know right now. Along with this Lee is being a dick. Like I've seen one of my friends go through something similar to this, where the boy is pressuring her for an answer and she had a break down and now she has trust issues. I think guys just don't realize how much of a dick they are when they do dumb shite like that. Like it really fires me up talking about stuff like this (as you can see) because they just don't realize that they don't have to have an answer. Like, damn just sit your dumb butt down and stop bothering her cause you pressuring her isn't going to make her want to say yes and you're going to almost be forcing someone into a relationship with you which is the worst type of relationship.


Note: I'm probably going to post some stuff that doesn't have to do with school just to break up these chapter blog posts so look forward to those lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.