Pages

Wednesday 20 March 2019

My self identity and some fun facts about me I guess

In health we are beginning our unit Hauora. This unit focuses on our well-being and our four walls (physical, mental, social, and spiritual well being) and how we can take care of them. We started off by looking at spiritual well-being which is things such as religion, self-identity, values, morals, etc. We did a self assessment on this website. We were then sent a analysis of the values we chose and did a small activity where we picked two and looked deeper into them.


We also looked at self identity and who we are as a person. We had to draw something that represented us (I drew me) and write things that we believe were who we are/summed us up as a person. We then chose 5 important ones and put them on the orange sticky notes. Mine's a bit of mess but that's okay!



3 comments:

  1. Kia ora again, not stalking you, just got interested in what you are writing. what are you doig next with those 5 things?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Miss Clemence!

    At the moment I'm writing a short story that I've never been really happy with/never finished. If it goes well I might make it a mini comic as I've always wanted to make some sort of comic. As for the other 5 things I'll continue doing art and possibly make an online account on either instagram or tumblr that would just be for my art. If you don't know Loona (which I doubt you do) is a music group which I kinda look up to as the messages from their music videos (espically the more recent ones like this one:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEOCbFJjRw0) so I guess I'll just continue listening to them. As for being Jewish and a Lesbian I'll just continue doing that. Don't quite know what I'll do with dance except continuing to do it. Sorry for this being quite long reply and thank you for reading my blog!

    - Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your work is neatly presented and it is detailed. You have a good understanding of Taha Wairua and of who you are as a person. I hope you keep that strong sense of self throughout your life. Keep up the great work in Health, Molly!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.