Pages

Thursday 17 September 2020

Art Update

 For my highway painting, I struggled with the sky as the fade from light to dark blue was pretty bad. the first few tries, the sky came out quite patchy looking. I also originally did the white road lines in paint however it was so fricking hard so I'll just use a white pen/marker. I don't have much more to do other than patch up the sky, put in the plants on the beige areas, touch up the bridge and sculpture, and add in signs and other things. It sounds like a lot but they're pretty small things which is good

As for my forest painting, it's coming along. I don't think I'll finish it this week. This means panel 1 is gonna be done by the end of next week. Over the holidays I'm gonna do the sewing/embroidery aspect of my board and hopefully start something for panel 2. I still have no clue what to do for panel 2 which is making me feel real confident about finishing this board by the end of the year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.