Pages

Thursday 10 September 2020

Another art update because that's all I post on this blog

 My panel is getting along and I'm almost done. I'm thinking of ditching photography and focusing more on printing and Miss Keene said I could possibly combine that with laser cutting.  I've done some laser cutting but that was roughly 2 - 3 years ago so I don't actually remember how to do it. 


I've started on my bridge painting and will hopefully finish it halfway through next week if not earlier. I've decided I'm going to probably add red thread around the border of the paintings and sew them into the painting. 

Also, Miss Morgan pointed out that I hadn't actually posted a photo of the bedroom painting on my blog. So here's a photo of it.

This isn't much of an update just as I haven't completed loads of work yet but I should finish panel 1 by the end of next week-ish. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.