Pages

Thursday 3 September 2020

Art Update for last week

 With 3 weeks left of school, the deadline for the artboard is getting near. I've figured out what sort of how I want panel 1 to look like and can start the final painting next week. I also believe I have almost zero ideas of what panel 2 would look like so I gotta start thinking about that. 

However, all my skeleton paintings are done! Well, nearly. I just need to touch up my final one and add some dripping onto the bones but I've pretty much finished. Now, I have to decide whether I'll be adding in the red thread and stuff. Also, I don't think Miss Keene realizes that the pools of goop around the skeletons are skin??? Because she asked what color I was going to make the arm one and suggested green or red. So, I don't think she knows it's skin which is pretty funny. I was thinking if I used the red thread I could make it be the thing that connects all my paintings in a clearer way then just the theme.  

So I'm still messing around with what I'm going to add to my bedroom painting. However, while that's on the back burner, I think I know what I'm going to do for the rest of the paintings. I've decided to ditch the painting of the ark* because I just, wasn't liking it. I know what I'm going to put in its place though. 

I might do something inspired by that guy that took multiple photos of something and then pieced them together. I don't remember his name but I'm pretty sure there's a David somewhere in there. I don't even know if I wanna do photography but I don't know what other media I could use so I'll probably figure out what to do for photography. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.