Pages

Sunday 18 October 2020

Art Update + School Holiday art update

I've completed panel 1, however, I decided it would make more sense for panel 1 to be panel two. So, technically I've finished panel 2 and have started on panel 1. Anyway, look how nice it is.



Wow. Beautiful. I decided to change the background of the skeleton paintings from plain white to scraps of my maths textbook that I brought, and my old scipad. I like it a whole lot better and it fits in with the theme of school and mental breakdowns. I also finished my highway and my forest one. I wanna do one more of those however, it'll be put on the other panel. I also want to add some sewing/thread to them, however, I don't think I'll be able to as they might be too big. I'll figure out something. 

For the next panel, I'm including lino printing. I want it to sort of look like glitching/someone's losing their mind. I've got a plan of two other drawings that are similar to this one + one more to link with the other panel. The problem is I don't know how to make it fit nor do I have other ideas to fill the space. In this upcoming week, I plan on sketching out a thumbnail of what will be on my board and stuff. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.