Pages

Tuesday 3 September 2019

Home Economics - Pizza

Last week in Home Economics we created mini pizzas with a three ingredient dough. This took most likely from Italian influence (because we're doing cultural foods) but we weren't explicitly. We also got to choose our toppings and each person in the group had their own mini pizza.

Team work
   This week we finally had everyone in our group present which was really cool. I think we've improved  a lot as a group and everyone is starting to take part in some way or form. It's also really fun being in a group with the people I'm with. We did accidentally grate too much cheese so we ended up dumping it all on one person pizza and it ended up spilling over. I also accidentally over-mixed the batter but Miss said it was a easy fix. In total I think we all worked pretty well together. 

 Reviews
Team 
It seems that everyone in the group enjoyed the pizza which is good. We did have a bit of confusion of whose was who but we did end up getting it sorted. At least we think we did. But, all in all, everyone in our group seemed to enjoy the pizzas which is good. 

Personal
I really enjoyed my pizza. I've made pizza before but never with a 3 ingredient base (the three ingredient's being yogurt, flour, and something else I can't remember). I also grabbed too much pineapple but I don't mind too much. I've also never had olive oil on a home-made pizza and I don't think it changed the taste that much.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.