Pages

Monday 23 September 2019

Gymnastics

In PE we're working on learning gymnastic sequences. My friend Chloe and I are working on the horizontal bar and we want to get it before the end of the term. We've gotten really invested in it and are pretty determined to do it. However, we can only do it for a certain amount of time cause it really does hurt your guts and hands after doing it for 10 mins straight. So far I know the trampoline sequence and I just need to memorize it. I also need to memorize the balancing beam one as well. Here are videos of me doing them and then failing miserably

For the trampoline, I've just got to remember the sequence and work on my backdrop. For the beam, I think I've gotta work on my jump-off, jump, and the pivot cause I stumbled a bit when I did it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.