Pages

Thursday 26 September 2019

Final Gymnastics Blog

We've finished our Gymnastics unit and have completed our sequences. The focus was to keep form throughout the sequence, it also needed to flow well.

Beam
The beam was one of the more simpler ones for me personally. I managed to complete the level two sequence which was pretty cool. I forgot the sequence but I know it had a straddle mount, dip walks, pivot, arabesque, straddle dismount, and something else that I don't remember.

Floor
 My floor work took a while because I couldn't do a backward roll. It always hurts a little when I do it/I'm scared I'll break my neck. With some help, I did, however, figure it out how to do it. I also learnt how to do a round-off which was cool. I think I got it looking right, the only problem I have with it is the way I landed my backward roll but the main part is that I managed to actually do a backward roll without breaking my neck. 

Trampoline
I've enjoyed the trampoline so I always want to do my best on it. In the video, I messed up my turntable but I managed to land my backdrop fairly decently though. I probably should've spent more time on it or going for the second level instead of the third. Otherwise, I'm pretty proud of how I did though. The hardest part was doing the one bounce in-between cause if you mess up one of the moves then it sort of throws you off completely. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.