Pages

Friday 22 June 2018

I really like horror movies but they also scare the crap out of me

I love horror movies but I also can't stand them cause they scare the crap out of me, so why keep watching them? Well there's a simple answer to that: We like to get excited. Horror movies are an easy way to get your heart racing when you live a fairly boring life, even if it does scare the living daylights out of you. People go for the thrill which is what horror movies are supposed to give you, a thrill. Even though most people say they love horror movies no one says it's their favourite genre or that a horror movie is their favourite. This is because films are meant to make you feel good, give you fond memories, or have some sort of messsage. Horror movies don't usually do this and therefore aren't ususally someones favourite movie/genre. Some good articles for more infor are Elle, and The daily beast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.