Pages

Thursday 22 March 2018

I have to explain what a percentage is and how they work which is really hard.

 So anyway in maths we're learning about some smexy decimals, fractions and percentages wow how fun. We got to chose how we displayed our work and I chose a infograph which is pretty cool I guess.

 
So this is how you convert stuff. I know beautiful very pure.


This is a good, beautiful, magnificent explanation of fractions.



Love it, it's a cinnamon bun too pure for this world


And then this piece of unfinished stuff because dO YoU KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO EXPLAIN  DAMN PERCENTAGES and if you think that was bad the first one said "It's a number. It's like a number.".


Ok so something I learnt from working in a group is nothing because I didn't work in a group. 
I did learn stuff from this unit which is great because if I didn't then the teacher would probably be mad at me so... But I would recommend Vennage as the website to use to make inforgraphs. 

Wow look at these beautiful websites

To make smexy inforgraphs like mine: Vennage, 2018, https://venngage.com/ 
To learn about all that fun maths stuff: Mathisfun, 2018, https://www.mathsisfun.com/
And if any of the conversions are wrong you can blame my math teacher: 


In math class we were talking about how aladdin doesn't have nipples, neither does Li Shang from Mulan or Gaston. So it's kinda related to maths so the question is why do you think they don't have nipples?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.