Pages

Wednesday 7 March 2018

I have a shield now so I guess that's cool


In health we made shields that represent us and define us as a person. We also learnt the qualitys of a good friend.

What did I share about myself?
- Stuff that I enjoy and my culture such as I'm jewish, I really love pins, and my mum, etc. I also share stuff that I feel are essentiel to who I am I guess, so things like my jean jacket that has pins and patches, the three bracelets I wear to school pretty much everyday, my phone (obviously), etc. I also shows the fact I can't draw five-pointed stars.

Was there anything that you felt difficult to share?
- Not really as most people already know this stuff about me and I'm not too afraid of what people will say. I did have worries about the pride flag more due to me being worried about what teachers might say (cause I'm pansexual/gay (I'm not sure if I'm pan or just gay)) but in the end I decided to put it on there

What did I learn about characteristics of a good friend?
- That our friends characteristics also define who we are and the way we act. If your friends have good characteristics then we will be influnenced in a good way

What friendship characteristics were most important to the class?
-Things that most people learn such as loyalty, honesty, respect, trust. It was also mostly even when the class had to vote almost all the values and qualitys were tied.

What did I learn about trust and different types of relationships?
- That there are different types of relationships and that trust is hard to earn.
look at all those values



It's my shield very cool much creative 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.