Pages

Thursday 31 October 2019

Butter Chicken - Home Economics

Last week in home economics we created a butter chicken dish. Luckily everyone in our team was present and able to participate. However, only two of us actually wanted to eat the butter chicken so we got it all.

 Team aspect
Because everyone was here we were able to evenly spread out the tasks among everyone. Some of us did need to be given some direction and use initiative  but  we did eventually get ourselves sorted which allowed us to blaze through the later half of the practical. Memory was handling the gathering of ingredients, chopping them, and creating the sauce while Jordan was collecting various spices, Conner was slicing the chicken, and I was watching over the rice. Miss Hindson complemented Memory on the sauce she created as the ingredients had been measured exactly, allowing a wonderful sauce to be created. 
Review 
I thoroughly enjoyed the butter chicken. I don't eat butter chicken often but what little butter chicken I have eaten, ours was pretty good if I may say so myself. The sauce was probably the best bit and luckily we cooked our chicken all the way through. Some kids in the class before us claimed they felt a little sick after eating their chicken so they believed they hadn't cooked it all the way through. Lucky for us we didn't feel sick after eating ours. I thought the dish was delicious which was good as Conner and I had double of what we were suppose to have. This is probably one of my favorite dishes that we've cooked this year so far. 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.