Pages

Wednesday 23 October 2019

Pasta - Home Economics

For our first week back of Term 4 we cooked spaghetti bolognese. We were able to choose from a variety of pasta. My group chose fettuccine. We also only had three of us so we had more pasta to share.

Teamwork aspect
Our group worked well together this time around which is really good. The hard part was telling if the pasta was al dente (pasta that's cooked correctly) as we weren't quite sure whether it was cooked or not. I think it was Memory who made the sauce which was really nicely done. The sauce was also really only the flavorful thing with the pasta as we only had pasta, sauce, and cheese. I think everyone enjoyed it the simplicity of it even though we were a little behind. We started off well but we did start to be all over the place and a bit confused. I think in the end it worked out well but we do have to work a little on staying organized throughout the practical.

Results
The pasta came out really well and it looked nice. I enjoyed it and I found the sauce really good too. I don't really know what I could add to make it better but it all came together really well. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.