Pages

Thursday 7 November 2019

Chop Suey

Last week in home economics we created an abbreviated version of chop suey.
Team Aspect
Last week we had two additions to our group. This is due to the fact that quite a few people were missing so a group of two was split up with one of them joining us making four. We then had one other addition meaning us and one other group had five people. I was a bit worried about how our group would work with one extra member and two new people. Luckily, my worries were put to rest as once the practical began everyone immediately took a  role and we were able to get started straight away. My job was to look after the noddles which was fairly easy, Tana prepared the vegetables, Connor, if I remember correctly, prepared the meat while Memory and Ella collected ingredients. I might've got some the roles wrong as I don't quite remember exactly. Everything went smoothly and we were able to complete everything on time. 
End Result
The end result was delicious. I've never had chop suey so I don't really have anything to compare it to but I assume that it tasted pretty similar to a chop suey made from a non-abbreviated recipe. The noodles were a bit weird but I didn't not enjoy it. I think it was quite good and quite a successful recipe and practical.

I keep forgetting to take pictures of our preparation so sorry about that.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.