Pages

Tuesday 12 November 2019

Israeli Couscous salad - yeah, this ain't it chief.

So last week we made this salad thing that wasn't that great. Um, the salad, yeah that was a thing we made. I was actually telling my Dad about the salad (for context my Dad's side of the family is Jewish so I've had my fair bit of food. Dad is also an Israeli citizen and lived there for roughly 3 - 5 years.) and he said that we completely messed it up with the lemon dressing and I quote "Why would you put a dressing on it? Like, a little bit of lemon yeah but dressing? Really? I'm sorry but you've totally butchered the recipe". He even said that it wasn't actually an Israeli salad and wants to know where Miss Hindson got the recipe from. Anyway on with the actual practical report thing that I'm supposed to write.

Team Aspect
We worked pretty well as a team I think. Not all of us were there and having a fourth person probably would've kept us at the same pace as the rest of the class but, we did finish in the end after speeding up the cooking of the couscous. Yeah, I mean we worked well together and we remembered everything. I did, however, get told off for not adding enough salad but the couscous was enough. 

Review
Personal












Yeah, I did not like it. It tasted bad. The dressing was not good in any way, shape, or form and I have no idea how we could make it better other than skipping it completely. 

                            Finished product                                                                              Dressing ingredients
  


 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.