Pages

Thursday 5 July 2018

Art assessment I think

What have I learned about compostion?
 - I learnt how to make things not look so flat and how to make something stand out. I also learnt about enlarging and decreasing the size of painting/carving to fit the wood/canvas 

Print making/Carving
What have I learn about carving/print making?
 - I learned that you need to keep your design simple, otherwise it'll take quite a while and you may mess up. You also must be very patient and not rush, by rushing you have more of a chance of messing it up.

What do I think of my carving skills?
 - I think I did a pretty good job. Although there were some uneven parts it still came out good.

What do I think of my final print?
 - I'm quite proud of myself actually. I believe it came out really well for my first carving/print.




Painting

What have I learned about painting?
 - I learnt mainly about how to do make something not look too flat, such as trees, flowers, ect. I did painting before this so there wasn't too much I learnt but I did learnt that I enjoy doing simple paintings and that I really enjoy painting landscape type things.

What do I think of my painting skills? 
 - I think I've improved quite a bit. Before I didn't really put into much effort with the color but my color mixing skills have gotten waaaaaay better now.

What do I thinks of my final painting?
 - I really like how the cherry blossom tree came out and I think the kimono is ok but I don't like the face. I think that the eyes and mouth don't quite fit in with the rest of the painting, other than that I like how it came out. I do think that I could've made it a bit more expressive though.

This isn't all the art I've done over the term but it is most of the art I've done at school I did more at home so...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.