Pages

Thursday 31 May 2018

I wrote a 100 word story and it wasn't as hard as I thought it would be - english

George opened the cavern door and made his way downstairs. As he descended the stairs it became lighter and lighter until he reached an open room. Prior to this George went out and stole the louvre. On the back wall was the famous “The Shaking Shading Shakespeare” painting. It was painted by Pie O’hara, and George had done it, he stole it. He grabs a black marker and dramatically reaches up and he does it. He draws a twirly mustache on the paintings face. What was he to do now? Will he return the painting? We will never find out

2 comments:

  1. Nice job Molly,
    I how you used suspense at the end, it really left me wondering about what happened next. The names were very interesting. Maybe next time you could use a few more language feature. The ones that you did use were good, but if you could add a few more would make it amazing. Also a few more adjectives could have made it a bit better! Otherwise, very good. I liked it! Was it hard for you to make the story fit into a hundred words?
    - Nadia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a challenging uphill battle. I thought that this would test my knowledge, my writing ability, and my patience. I never would've known how truely challanging this would be until the time came.

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.