Pages

Thursday 24 May 2018

Look my writing that I don't like lol

In english our prompt was pictures of floating houses. My little thing that I did is being continued from another prompt so yeah here's that.

We open the next door and look inside. “Oh thank god a house, something normal for once”. The house looked like something my Great-Grandmother would live in. The couch had THAT flower design on it, you know the one that just screams ugly? Yeah that one. Against one of the walls was a tall cabinet filled with china plates. We enter the house and I thought we were in the girls locker room due to the smell. Honest to god it smelt as if someone sprayed impulse spray absolutely everywhere. Actually no, mix impulse spray and lynx spray together and then spray THAT into your face. That should be a form of torture. We go to look out a window to try and figure out where we are. That did not happen. We look out and Oh look we’re in tHe F*CkInG aIR wTF. I look over at samuel and I can see him slowly losing his mind. His eye look wide as he does the *pray crouch. He does an inside scream that sounded more like a growl. He wasn't mad, he was pissed off.

I would do more but it needs to be upload now.

oh yeah also
*Image result for pray crouch meme

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.