Pages

Monday 30 April 2018

I'm back from break and I'm still tired - Drama

Yeah so today in Drama we did some games in groups and my group played sneak up granny. We are now planning a small skit/play about war. So here's that

I think war is kinda dumb because you're sending people off to die, espically in the two world wars when we were sending teenagers off to war when they got out of school. If you are part of the army's then cool I guess you're protecting the innocent but your also unfortunately killing other innocent people but you don't really have a choice and war is confusing but I don't like it.

I want the audience to know that war affects everyone and always will, even like years later I guess. War also pretty crap and can ruin lives. It's hard to talk about cause I don't really know what to say cause I'm like 13 and don't quite understand much about war... here's an anzac picture that I thought was really cool though.

Image result for anzac

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.