Pages

Wednesday 15 May 2019

Floor Hockey babey

In PE class we've been doing floor hockey with our two student teachers from Canada. It's really weird because here we call floor hockey unihoc so I got a little confused at the start but it's all goods now.

1. On a scale of 1-10, rate yourself on how well you participated in the floor hockey lesson on Tuesday (yesterday) and why did I give myself this rating?
- I think I participated pretty well so I would give myself a 9. It was at the end when we were playing stuck in the mud with the tennis balls and hockey sticks that I participated less. This was mainly because I was a little tired and it was kind of awkward. I also got out fairly quick in the second and third game because the rule changed to when you get out you are out of the game completely. Other then that I participated quite a lot mainly because I enjoy hockey and played it for Friday sport and yr 5&6 sport.

2. What skills do I think I did well?
- I think I'm fairly average at most of the skills in hockey. I think my strongest skill is maybe control but I don't quite know. I also almost always try my best and I'm good at cheering the team on.

3. What skills did you use to pass and dribble the ball?
- I kept two hands on my stick (one at the top and one around the middle) so I would have more control and when someone tackles me I can put more force from my side. I also kept my body fairly low to the ground because that's what I was told to do when I first did hockey but I don't remember why you do it. I think it's so the stick actually touches the ball.

4. What do you think you need to improve on and how will I do this in today's lesson.
- exercises I will probably work on my passing and control as sometimes I get ahead of myself and lose control. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.