Pages

Thursday 9 August 2018

Wow cool my class are making a jingle FUN

This term my class are working on making a jingle to advertise Hornby. We're doing this A) because it's part of the curriculum and B) We want to enter the Fair go ad competition. This year we need to advertise a place, below is last years winners:


What is my job?
- At the moment my job is to help write a letter to Mega air so, hopefully, we can film 3 seconds of our advertisement there. I also might help with the choreography and blocking.

How will I ensure we are successful?
- I'll make sure Mega air reply to our email, if not then I'll have to call them. I'll also make sure I'm organized and ready on the day of filming. 

What am I learning?
- I'm learning how to self manage and write letters to companies. I'm also learning about the effort that goes into creating a jingle.

What am I wondering?
- I'm wondering which companies will say yes and which will say no. I'm sure some of them will have to be debated and talked about in further depth, to be honest I'm quite excited. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.