Pages

Monday 20 August 2018

I STUDIED POTATOES!!! I really enjoyed it too

In social studies we've started our unit about early European settlement. Last week we choose 1-3 topics about Maori life before European settlement, I chose Maori medicine and Maori potatoes. I made two posters that we DIDN'T EVEN GET TO PRESENT AND YES I'M SALTY ABOUT THIS. Anyway below are the two posters I PUT MY HEART AND SOUL INTO.


I even got books out from the library

Yeah so my party trick and way to flirt is to recite the history of potatoes in New Zealand now


So instead of presenting our posters we ended up having to make a video about one of our topics. I chose medicine with Connor and Nadia.







1 comment:

  1. Amazing Molly!! This work you produce is beyond and above, keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.