Pages

Thursday 2 November 2017

Art class: Superheros



In Art class we had to draw an exsiting superhero or create an OC (orginal character). I decided to make a OC named May Mcduck who is able to summon her duck army. I based her off one of my friends and ducks are usally associated with ducks. I don't really know why I choose her. It might've been because of her weird powers. I wasn't sure what my hero's powers were in the first place but then later decided to make it so she could summon a duck army. I'm not sure why I choose the colors I choose. I'm quite proud of how the dress came out with the blue and white.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you. You made a really interesting painting Molly and your drawing skills are quite accomplished too.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.