Pages

Thursday 2 November 2017

100 word story about NZ in 2082

It’d be like futurama withthe head in the jar to people like Lorde, Peter Jackson and other famous people (not just New Zealanders). We’d have partnership with America’s president Kanye west or Dwayne Johnson and we’d trade whittakers for cinnamon toast crunch cereal. We might end up becoming a underwater city. We’d be like The Atlantis from the disney movie about Atlantis (Atlantis: The lost empire which is a very good movie you should watch it). We’d have a secret base under antarctica for a zombie apocalypse.








But if we’re talking real here then we would probably all be dead.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Molly,

    LOVED reading this! I'm James and I work with Manaiakalani on the Outreach project. I grabbed your blog from a list of secondary bloggers and I'm so glad I did. Have you watched the Futurama 'head in a jar' episodes? Some of the characters chosen are very strange choices to preserve. It made me think about how famous you'd need to be to be persevered like that! Your ending brings everything back down to Earth and made me laugh out loud.

    Thanks for sharing your learning.

    James

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.