Pages

Wednesday 9 November 2016

Book review - Magnus Chase and the sword of summer

Magnus Chase and the sword of summer is the first book in a new series of books by Rick Riordan. It's about a boy named Magnus Chase discovering that he's a demigod of the Norse god Frey. I really enjoyed this book as it contains lots of diversity including a Muslim girl and a deaf elf. I also enjoy references to previous books also written by Rick Riordan. Its a book for everyone really, it's got puns, mythology, diversity, and will keep you on the edge of your seat with all the plot twists. I would definitely erase memory of reading this book just to read it again. I give it a 10/10, would read a again and again and again. Unfortunately I am unable to get a picture of the cover  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.