Pages

Wednesday 23 November 2016

A little thing I did in writing

I walk into the bathroom and look into the mirror. “JESUS CHRIST GREG WE'VE TALKED ABOUT THIS. USE THE GODDAMN WHITEBOARD MAKER”. Out behind the shower curtain a black winged creature with the darkest eyes you have ever seen with black cloth hanging around his body, long arms and legs and claws as fingernails - His name…...greg. He’s my demon. You see everyone has a demon assigned to them for what reasons I don’t know, greg - my demon - is an idiot. You see Greg leaves me reminders. In blood.  Today it said ‘Don’t forget lunch with Janice @ 2pm =)’. I don’t even know where he gets the blood from. “WELL I'M SORRY HAIRON THAT I WANT TO FINISH MY SUPPLY OF BLOOD THANK YOU VERY MUCH” He yells back at me.


1 comment:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.