Pages

Monday 26 February 2018

Only respect for MY president H.R Pufnstuf

In social studies we had to create a family crest. Below is a picture of the family crest I created.

  1. The star at the top is the star of David and is associated with the Jewish people. If you haven't figured it out, I'm jewish. 
  2. On the left is the flag of New Zealand and on the right is the American flag. I have dual citizenship for both countries. 
  3. The two main colors are yellow and green. The yellow is for Hufflepuff (my hogwarts house) and Slytherin (my mum's house) 
  4. Then H.R Pufnstuf because my mum and I love that show and also because why the frick not
  5. My mum has chickens so...
  6. And then my last name
Oh and a seel paragraph. (very cool, much long)

A family crest usually is used to represent a family. It was mainly used in medieval times for royal familys and they were everywhere, in their clothes, on rings, to seal letters, etc. My crest has things that make my family us, such as H.R Pufnstuf, the flags, and the star of david. I have a family crest from my great grandmothers family, the Hornstein family, but I'm unsure if it's the official crest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.