Pages

Wednesday 26 October 2016

Writing

Dear Dad,
Please, just give me a chance. Just let me have a chance to prove you that I can do something else. I could carve wood and you can sell them under your name. It’s so dull here. I never get any sleep. I’m considered a curse, mutant even a monster. I feel disconnected from you and the world. I’ve been in here almost all my life. I want to know what it’s like to have friends. I’m so lonely. Just…… please… help me. I don’t belong here. The longer I’m here the more I wish to end my life. No more suffering if I just died. Nobody would care. You only care about your money. Like I don’t even matter……… I probably don’t. Just please let me live…I promise that I can make a change for the both of us.
-Bazza


For writing we had to write a letter or POV and I chose to do a letter to the father. It was themed around a vimeo video called 'little freak'. Little freak is about a boy in a freak show. A freak show is where if you look different then you are considered a freak and can make money in a freak show. The little boy is trying to convince his Father to let him do anything but be in a freak show.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.